Willis, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had been run over. When I opened it the ring and box had been smashed, you could see the imprint of the ring in the box top and the ring was broken. I made a call to customer service to hear the number is not on line, not a good sign. So I am sending this email with the hopes that the situation will be resolved. I do not enjoy giving bad reviews; however, this is my current perspective.

Related: Case Boss - Usps Delivery Service Review

I will update it appropriately once the problem has been resolved one way or the other.

I have uploaded pictures of what I received. Item # 22001211_18K WGF Oval CZ Ring, color clear. My customer # 8053389, Please contact me regarding this purchase thank you.

Kind Regards

Review about: 18K Wgf Oval Cz Ring.

I liked: Some products and sellers are legit, Service was gine until now.

I didn't like: Waiting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $8
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada #1327182

You need to talk to your postal service!!

Bronwyn

Has ANYONE been able to talk to a person? I've bought a bunch of stuff that looks pretty decent, and I have a general question and need some direction.....HELP!....anyone have other communication ideas?

MYKAYLA
to Bronwyn #1286197

No, if you go read the reviews on Google Play Store/APP Store where you downloaded the app, they say to a customer that they don't have any type of live assistance. The best help you can expect to receive is by going to their Facebook page.