100% full Not resolved

I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had been run over. When I opened it the ring and box had been smashed, you could see the imprint of the ring in the box top and the ring was broken. I made a call to customer service to hear the number is not on line, not a good sign. So I am sending this email with the hopes that the situation will be resolved. I do not enjoy giving bad reviews; however, this is my current perspective.

I will update it appropriately once the problem has been resolved one way or the other.

I have uploaded pictures of what I received. Item # 22001211_18K WGF Oval CZ Ring, color clear. My customer # 8053389, Please contact me regarding this purchase thank you.

Kind Regards

user18356853 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Tophatter and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Tophatter to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was waiting. Author liked the most some products and sellers are legit and service was gine until now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tophatter and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada #1327182

You need to talk to your postal service!!

Has ANYONE been able to talk to a person? I've bought a bunch of stuff that looks pretty decent, and I have a general question and need some direction.....HELP!....anyone have other communication ideas?

to Bronwyn #1286197

No, if you go read the reviews on Google Play Store/APP Store where you downloaded the app, they say to a customer that they don't have any type of live assistance. The best help you can expect to receive is by going to their Facebook page.