I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had been run over. When I opened it the ring and box had been smashed, you could see the imprint of the ring in the box top and the ring was broken. I made a call to customer service to hear the number is not on line, not a good sign. So I am sending this email with the hopes that the situation will be resolved. I do not enjoy giving bad reviews; however, this is my current perspective.
I will update it appropriately once the problem has been resolved one way or the other.
I have uploaded pictures of what I received. Item # 22001211_18K WGF Oval CZ Ring, color clear. My customer # 8053389, Please contact me regarding this purchase thank you.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Some products and sellers are legit
- Service was gine until now
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I purchased these from your auction. I received them like this. I have called My Vintage Spirit several times to get them replaced. My calls are not being returned. My..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I was involved in a wreck last month with a lady who had Statefarm. She was at fault so her insurance agreed to cover the cost of the damages and..."
- "I received this email from "Jennifer." At the bottom, she offers her "father's" name, phone number, and email. I called the phone number from two different phones. Got a message..."
- "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..."