1.8
Turnaround Time

Ihave been struggling with th for over 1 month to gain access to my accounts. I cannot find the app for androids and the other th app continues to give me a screen that says connection or network error.

I have checked my internet connections and everything is working fine, except th will not open for me. The app for Android, which I had downloaded, literally disappeared from my screen. The only app I have been able to install is the app with the hat icon on it. That app is the one that continually gives me the error message.

I am unable two check on my orders, to make any purchases, or to browse the available items. I received a notice that my original account under kas0816@hotmail.com has been closed. So now I have no access two information on items I purchased under that email. My newer account under kas0816ks@gmail.com will not allow me access, as my app has disappeared.

I was able two open my information bye going through Google for a short period of time, however, that too has closed down and I no longer can access any information through that method. When I call the Cs number, I get a recording saying that the number is no longer in service. As if all this is not enough, whenever I try two uninstall and reinstall the top hat app, I am told that my password is incorrect. It is not incorrect.

Someone please please please help me resolve these issues, as I need to get access to the information pertaining to my purchases and regain the ability to bid on items. A speedy reply would be greatly appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2017.

Comments

If you're still having this issue all you have to do is go into your settings click on your app and clear your catch data and cookies this will erase your account information it's possible you may have changed either you username or your password and auto log uses your old info that should help you fix the problem

Top Hatter is doing that because they know they're in deep crap and they're Running Scared they've screwed too many people over and now people are starting to fire back and that's a good thing but pass it on stay away from tophatter they are a ripoff company

to Steven #1606281

Sounds to me like you're an idiot know your facts before you answer someone's question his issue has nothing to do with that he possibly changed his password or his login credentials and when you're on an app through the phone you have to clear your catch even when you erase the app