Gay, Georgia

I put my correct address 102 and when it came for me to check my order and info, my address was wrong and there was know way I could correct it.I tried over and over to change it from 103 to 102.

So I may not get my phone ear set and I have paid for them with my cedit card.Iam up set.

Review about: Tophatter Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Dcs
Englewood, Colorado, United States #1184580

They put wrong address on mine too.I contacted them in msgs on fb & eventually they responded.

Took 62 days to get my item & it was wayyyyyyy to small...I'd assume most clothing is made by children too.

Always read reviews before buying, something I didn't do unto after 45 days of purchase.Had I'd have read, my complaint was already mentioned in reviews before I ordered, therefore, it was their scheme...buyer beware!

Tophatter - Product did not work and seller would not respond. Tophatter "Won a bid for the car camcorder ($35.00)...Re charged for 4 more hours and still would not power on..." Read more Tophatter - Three empty packages, mylar packaging for items that come smashed and broken Tophatter "Almost all things ordered come destroyed because they throw items in the thin Mylar packaging. I would never order from this place. Everything has come from China and cheap quality...." Read more Tophatter Customer Care Review from Winter Park, Florida Tophatter "They close you case without checking what was shipped the tracking number the provided belongs to a whole different order and I have not received what I paid for I..." Read more Tophatter - 24k Gold Foil Old Style 100 Dollar bill 2 Sided Tophatter " When I got it in the mail it was phone screwed up the hundred dollar bill it's got a crease in it .my order # 2888894.Item# 39427585.Customer# 12703323.Customer: jimfo...." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more