Gay, Georgia

I put my correct address 102 and when it came for me to check my order and info, my address was wrong and there was know way I could correct it.I tried over and over to change it from 103 to 102.

So I may not get my phone ear set and I have paid for them with my cedit card.Iam up set.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Tophatter and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tophatter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tophatter and tophatter shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1184580

They put wrong address on mine too.I contacted them in msgs on fb & eventually they responded.

Took 62 days to get my item & it was wayyyyyyy to small...I'd assume most clothing is made by children too.

Always read reviews before buying, something I didn't do unto after 45 days of purchase.Had I'd have read, my complaint was already mentioned in reviews before I ordered, therefore, it was their scheme...buyer beware!