Gay, Georgia

I put my correct address 102 and when it came for me to check my order and info, my address was wrong and there was know way I could correct it.I tried over and over to change it from 103 to 102.

Related: Tophatter Shipping Service Review from Tacoma, Washington

So I may not get my phone ear set and I have paid for them with my cedit card.Iam up set.

Review about: Phone Accessories.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tophatter Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Dcs
Englewood, Colorado, United States #1184580

They put wrong address on mine too.I contacted them in msgs on fb & eventually they responded.

Took 62 days to get my item & it was wayyyyyyy to small...I'd assume most clothing is made by children too.

Always read reviews before buying, something I didn't do unto after 45 days of purchase.Had I'd have read, my complaint was already mentioned in reviews before I ordered, therefore, it was their scheme...buyer beware!

Tophatter - Main part missing on tracker bracelet Tophatter "I ordered a smart bracelet and when it arrived I just put it in my brothers gift bag to be sent for his birthday. When he opened it a couple..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Tophatter - Mixed up orders and status of delivery Tophatter "I just recently came across Tophatter while surfing the net for something else. And yes, I was hooked. I say Was, because I'm over it now. Now, I would like..." Read more Tophatter - I got a majority of my orders Tophatter "I became obsessed with winning items for cheap with free shipping. Im not an *** so i knew none of the jewelry i ordered would be completely authentic. But you..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Poshmark - Scammer Alert! Beware of @lostangel426 Poshmark "I was scammed by @lostangel426 she scammed me over multiple items and I have lost $170 due to her scam artist ways be careful with her I am warning everyone..." Read more