1.2K views
3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding.So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of the four are fake sterling silver as each piece of jewelry was advertised.

Because I got such a great price on a beautiful ring that no one else bid on, I was sent a completely different and very cheaply made ring instead of the won I asked for. Im disgusted at this point and ordered a kit online to be able to test every piece just worried I may not get it in time for 30 return policy.

Have others found this to be true?The rings are incredibly lightweight for "being 9.25 silver" and the stones advertised as genuine gemstones.

Review about: Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

I learned quite a bit about jewelry when I was still shopping there.So, since there were so MANY descriptions of stones for jewelry, and just as many regarding precious metals.

So, I just finally set my mind right, and if I saw some cute or really nice bauble that caught my eye, I just went in knowing it was all junk. And anyone I gave the stuff to, were informed that it was just a nice looking piece of junk jewelry. I found myself LOL when I read some jewelry descriptions. Like "type of stone" and some didn't even try to cover up the crap by answering "Blue".

I did start finding ways around TopHatter for some things. If I came across something I really was interested in, I'd write the seller's name down then search for that seller. And there I would find what it was I kept losing to someone else, and usually the name to their webpage would be there so I would just buy straight from there. But, I assumed TH put a stop to the seller's listing their own website.

I got some nice tapestries that way, and usually ended up paying less than the people at TH getting into bidding wars! I just don't go there anymore...well not like I did. I am now addicted to Amazon! It's definitely more expensive, but you do get mostly quality items that are fully refundable.

If anyone out there keeps being drawn back in (and I hear ya man!) just remind yourself, 90% of what you're looking at is tee total JUNK! And for gosh sakes, don't let yourself be dragged into...

I think I did it maybe six times too many.

Good luck y'all!

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1323986

I got a supposed genuine silver ring as well, two days later, green finger

I see a lot of complaints about that website.

When are you folks going to learn that there is no Santa Claus ?