This website should be shut down it is a ripoff the items are not as described.You order the items based upon the misleading information and pictures they use on their webside and by the time you get it the quality of the merchandise is so cheap it looks like something bought at the Dollar Tree.
When you request a refund they tell you that if you want to return the item you have to pay for the return.Attached are two pictures one is the website and one for the actual item I received she doesn't look nothing like the picture they have on their website.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken. I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet. I am very..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I was sold a broken washer Tried contacting her for a refund but get no response ..."
- "I sent an arrangement to my step mother from www.flowershopping.com to thank her for letting us stay with her just after my father had passed away last week. I..."
- "Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker. What you say "It doesnt come with..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."