Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 26, 2016

After sending back the item unopened we did receive a refund of all our money including the shipping cost.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2016

My husband won an auction for what he thought were TWO girls night lights.He spent quite a bit thinking it was for TWO.

He then comes to find out its just for one. So before they shipped it out he asked to cancel the order. No sooner does he ask for this they ship it out. All he wanted to do was cancel that order and then purchase TWO from the same seller.

So now we are getting one light for over the price of two.

The discription clearly says Night Lights but when we pointed this out they changed the discription. But not before I took a screen shot. Looking at the screen shot now I noticed that not only do they describe it once as Lights but twice!

This is the second issue now with this comany.

Between my husband and I we have purchased quite a bit from this company in the last week.I really hope the rest of the purchases go more smoothly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lights. Tophatter needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lights in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tophatter.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments