Update added by user Nov 26, 2016
After sending back the item unopened we did receive a refund of all our money including the shipping cost.
Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2016
My husband won an auction for what he thought were TWO girls night lights.He spent quite a bit thinking it was for TWO.
He then comes to find out its just for one. So before they shipped it out he asked to cancel the order. No sooner does he ask for this they ship it out. All he wanted to do was cancel that order and then purchase TWO from the same seller.
So now we are getting one light for over the price of two.
The discription clearly says Night Lights but when we pointed this out they changed the discription. But not before I took a screen shot. Looking at the screen shot now I noticed that not only do they describe it once as Lights but twice!
This is the second issue now with this comany.
Between my husband and I we have purchased quite a bit from this company in the last week.I really hope the rest of the purchases go more smoothly.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I was sent a bag sealer i did not bid on a bag sealer..i bid on the card reader firstname.lastname@example.org and a bag sealer was delivered today it was the..."
- "Do not purchase anything from person below! I purchased 3D glasses for my son and this seller refunded my money and did not explain why. I believe seller was upset..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75. The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."