Update by user Apr 06, 2015

CONSUMERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND BOGUS ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY DO!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2015

Well Mr. Ed,

At this point of this so called relationship between a customer and company, yes, this HAS BEEN A UNNECESSARY, RIDICULOUS SITUATION ON YOUR PART. I'm not sure how you have treated customers in the past, but from what I have read from a few of the other partners I received my items from, THEY AGREE, TOPHATTERS..DELUXE DEAL...whatever name you're calling yourself now, are a BAD COMPANY TO BUY THINGS FROM, also they have heard you inflation price WITH BOGUS BIDDERS??? Some of your partners have said, they have had BAD EXPERIENCES WITH YOU AS WELL, also, a few of your partners said they have heard some of the same things I've been saying directly from other customers!!!

Now, as far as the item I'm speaking of, it's NOT the headphones, IT'S THE HANDS FREE 6 EAR BUDS!!! The items that took almost 3 weeks to be delivered to me, if you would read the SIDE OF THE BOX, it "CLEARLY" STATES, 7 small sentences down...(PROTECTION CASE, COMPACT RUGGED CASE FOR SAFE STORAGE), then right underneath, it says "CLEARLY" (ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY); I ask you to whom will I respond to about a yr warranty? ?????????

Not to mention, THESE EAR BUDS DIDN'T COME IN THIS PACKAGING? ??????????

Sir,

this is going to be A VERY VALUABLE LESSON ON MY PART...I hope to NEVER COME ACROSS THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN and I wouldn't DARE send anything back to you , out of FEAR YOU WOULD RETURN MY MONEY... I believe I have already been TAKEN BY THIS SO CALLED COMPANY. ..I AM DONE BELIEVE ME. I find it really strange, you're willing to send me your phone number for me to contact you now, after all the BULL S@#$ you took me through, and WHY...BECAUSE I MADE ALL THESE PURCHASES? ??? Your telling me, you have been in busy for 18yrs and never had a person order multiple things from you with 2 different addresses, 1 for billing and the other for shipping. ..JUST A LITTLE NOTE TO YOU SIR, this is the UNITED STATES, WE DO THAT HERE, mainly for the safety of the item...TAKE A SURVEY on this, then become apart of REALITY OK!!!

THIS WILL BE MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU ED, TOPHATTER, DELUXE DEAL...WHOM EVER YOU ARE, the next time you hear something in reference to me it will be from THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and they will have all the emails from you, your partners and pictures of all the REWRAPPED, OUT OF BOXES *** YOUR SELLING...maybe I'll get all my money back LEGALLY THEN???

Just found out, the cord to charge the headphones doesn't fit...GO FIGURE! !!

12out wrote the review because of order processing issue at Tophatter and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tophatter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tophatter and tophatter customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments