Product: Tophatter Cell Phone Bidding Clear all filters (0 of 10 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Tophatter - App freezes after 5 days

Tophatter - App freezes after 5 days
Well, same place everyday, great connection don’t know why it now freezes after one scroll of the bid bar. Checked and restarted everything. I did contact them, did everything they said. Still no longer works. Guess bidding is over for me on my phone.
2.3
#1193134
I have tried to contact them but there is no phone number and customer support does not respond to my complaints.I do not know what I have been charged for and when and if I ever received the items that I have paid for that are going to the wrong address. Also, I keep...
I liked
  • Fast
  • Speed of some of the articles
I didn't like
  • Delivery service and the quality of the merchandise
  • Quality of jewelry or clothes
Not able to cancelled an order due to my son premature bidding try to order from my phone. His age is 12 need to rid of that account if it is not remove my son got my phone in error and this have to be remove and i am a good customer and if you want me to cancelled i...
Gwen242
Gwen242

If your kid ordered it, YOU are responsible for paying for it.Have some integrity...geeze.

try keeping ur kid off your phone

Show

Tophatter - You won't my new credit card. I need to pay for my items that I won...please accept my card before i lose my items. Thanks

I had my card changed by the bank....now when i go to pay....you said i have the wrong card....BUT ITS MY NEW CARD.I don't want to lose my items.
4.3

Tophatter - Card rejected

I've called a couple times and cannot get an answer of the phone my card was rejected I like to know if I can use it again because I have canceled that order.

Tophatter - I bid on the wrong item

I thought 7 iPhone 8 but it was an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 docking station. I do not want this product and I am asking that you take it off my order number is Order #27599937
Show

Tophatter - Bid on wrong item and I can't pay for it.

I thought it was an I phone but it was an iphone dock wich i don't need. Can i please just have you take it off my account.
3.3

Tophatter - No delivers

i have paid for several items and they never delivered them to me and they respond with I have to wait 60 days for some reason and the things I have purchased and received was nothing but JUNK
1.3

Tophatter Cell Phone Bidding Review

Did not receive my order
5.0

Tophatter Cell Phone Bidding Review

I bid on an iPhone, but something happened, and the site said I had bid on and won snow spikes for shoes! I live in the south! We don't need those! Then, my account was suspended until April 2. Later, I was emailed an $8 credit to be used by March 25-today. Ridiculous!