Ok Tophatter this is a new low.I made a complaint with you and on this site about how you CHARGED ME MORE THAN MY AUCTION WAS WON FOR!
6+6 does not =13! So how they resovle it they add another dollar onto the price.
The first picture is from the first complaint and the second I saw today when I checked my item details.
Instead of taking a dollar off the price they added a dollar to the shipping.How is this legal?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Android Watch
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought about 12 items since last month, everything was fine, until I did not receive a pair of earrings $25.00 dollars cost. I let them know about it, and..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75. The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."