1.9
Turnaround Time

I wanted to call and explain my situation and the customer service line was *** If i dont recieve my orders soon we are going to have serious problems

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments

I was interested in trying this company and starting reading the reviews, about customers not receiving their merchandise and no return calls back from customer service ? If this is the majority of the many complaints I’ve read about the company, why hasn't someone reported them to the BBB?

This business practice is obviously not professional but how does a company take your money and not ship the items, countless times! Discouraged, and the commercials even make them look like a fun experience!

to Foreveryoung7978 #1605208

I did finally received a couple of the items I ordered about a week later than it said. But the biggest problem is their customer service holiness deal.

It doesn't give any options to talk to anyone then leads to this pissed consumer thing to write a bad review? Makes no sense. So I do believe I'm going to just sit here and see how long it takes to relieve the rest of my things(if I do) then delete this app.

It is kind of fun though if you want to bid on cheap trinkets for cheap prices though. Everything that seems to be of any value has a high reserve so there's no deals in that aspect.