2.9
Turnaround Time

I've gotten many things from tophatter. Some cheap rings, and got what I expected, cheap rings.

But they were pretty and for my nine year old so they were a good deal. I got another ring real cheap, it's a sterling silver with a red cz, and it is beautiful! I got some make up, they are dupes, but nice.

I also ordered seeds for various plants.

I can't say much about most of them because they are being stratified at the moment, but this one seller sold me various crab cactus seeds.

I germinated them, and the moment they sprouted I knew, they were weeds! So what ever you do, don't buy seeds from Angela Herndon !

Product or Service Mentioned: Cactus Seeds.

Reason of review: Sold me weeds.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08, 2016.

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1336494

i have been trying to reactivate my account. the reason i cancelled is because every time i won a bid, before i could pay, it was cancelled.

i have a $ 25,000.00 credit on my card so i know that's not the reason. i contacted customer service numerous times trying to find out what was going on and never got a satisfactory answer. l really love to bid on the products and have been satisfied with everything i have received so far.

please reinstate me asap. thanks

talquinlady01@aol.com