I have been with tophatter for awhile n have spent alot of my money on this site! The last year or two has been terrible !!!

I have emaied n emailed n i cant begin to tell u how many times !!! I have called n. I have never received any feed back from them !! Ive had quite a few items that they say have been delivered n HAVE NOT been delivered to my house.

I have received items that did not resemble what i had paid for !!! I have had Tophatter cancel many of my orders at least 5 recently. !!! No matter how many times i try to contact them it either just wont go thru !

Tells me there is an error n called customer service many times !!!! No response ever have i received about anything ive tried to get help with or disguss a problem with merchandise , anything at all that requires their attention or an answer of some sort u wont hear from anyone at that company !!! I have items that ive ordered months n months ago n i tell them ill wait n i still want item ! Well item never shows up n when i want a refund i am denied due to amount of time that has gone by !!!

They r the ones who asked me if i wanted to wait due to item being delayed !!! N recently ive had 5 of my items cancelled with no explanation of anything at all ! Just that its cancelled !!!

I am extremely angry n sick n tired of trying to get answers or even just acknowledge that i have contacted u n im waited for answers to my questions !!!! Ive had it with tophatter !!!!

User's recommendation: Suggest u find a more reputable site that will do u right n not rip u off !!!!

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri