2.5
Turnaround Time

ordered 3 cams, from diff venders. ads deceptive, pics show 2 models and advert wifi cam, all 3 sent non wifi model!!!

Also 3 drones ordered said syma brand, sent china knock offs!!! ! Check your prices/values what it sells for on ebay! I watched someone bid $231 for a drone that sells for $50 on ebay!!!

They over state MSR's on TH. 3 watches, came no boxes, paid sep ship, came in one bag. 9 orders effed up of 14!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

they say returns if not satisfied, but we pay shipping to china which is more than the refund. I got a few refunds, thank god, but it doesn't replace the item I thought id got at a good price, I bought the item cuz I wanted the item, not the spent money or I wouldn't have bought it. same with the smart watches with no boxes, useless as gifts n I can't wear 3 of them.

Time money and effort wasted! Grrrrrr The only thing I got so far that was good was the 620 game Chinese Nintendo 3 of them.

Review about: Syma Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: deception fraudulent practice and knock off items not brands described .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Format and set up of the site, Tons of types of items, Its auction so final price is up to bidders, Adiction to the chase for a deal.

I didn't like: Advertize one thing send another brand or knock off, Buyer to pay huge shipping charges to china for returns refund, Web page jumps and freezes a lot, Deceptive pics in ads and highly exagerated msr, Weeks for shipping no comunication with sellers.

Comments

I received my items and all where bad and not working properly. only one did and that seller was from amazon before I used once previously.

mostly this site is full of bad illegal knock offs. and copies of products like my new Marvel figure it is from Narvel not Marvel as described.

a fasted pace rip off website Beware of this one focks not worth loosing your money there at all.