They sell junk from china just one example I ordered a embroided lace dress , when it arrived it was a cheap piece of lace with out even a hem line just a cut piece of cheap lace .And I can't even get a partial refund because it would cost me more money to send it back to china than I actually spent on the so called dress .

Another item I ordered was a pair of earrings when they arrived both post were broken again no refund unless I pay over $ 14.00 to return them to china and they were broke bcs they were not wrapped properly ,, so I'm out the money I spent even for a pair of earrings that were sent to me broke and useless and all the so called customer service states it's the buyers responsibility to return the product , but if they listed that the product was from china the consumer could decide if they wanted to take that chance .In the end I ordered quite a few items from Tophatter at least half went right into the garbage , I take responsibility for my mistake to a certain degree , I've learned an expensive lesson ,,, buyer beware !

Review about: Earrings.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments