The products that I have received from this site are extremely cheap, poorly made and do not look like the images posted on this site. I have not received all of the products I have ordered.

This site is a scam and should be shut down. The products sold on Tophatter are just awful crap. I have received products that are broken and cracked. I am not sure that the Good Will will even take them.

Please close down this site as it uses deceptive practices, like a bait and switch. I bought a ring and the size was different from the size I ordered, upon opening the packaging, the stone fall out and was chipped from the way it was forced into the setting.

This is the worse site I have ever seen online. Martha

Review about: Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: shut down this awful site..

Comments

Tophatter's "customer service" is a joke. I had a package that was marked delivered, but I never received it.

When I notified them, they said that as far as they were concerned, the transaction was done.

I tried to file a claim with the post office, but needed certain information, like the weight of the package and the company it came from. When I asked Tophatter for this information, they refused to provide it, again saying the transaction was closed.

I NEVER GOT STUNG OR HURT BY TOPHATTER, BUT THE SITE WAS SO COMPLICATED TO USE THAT I REALIZED HAD TO BE A SCAM. NOW IT IS FLOODING ME WITH UNWANTED EMAILS FOR WHAT I GATHER IS SHODDY AND SUBSTANDARD MERCHANDISE THAT IS NO BARGAIN AT ALL.