1.7
Turnaround Time

Is anyone interested in a "class action suit" against this company? They fleece us for$4.00 here and $6.00 there.

This adds up to many millions before long!! do the math! I have an LA lawyer that has successfully closed the doors of two such companies in the past 6 months.There are a lot out there. These guys got LUCKY AT YOUR EXPENSE!!

Strength in numbers!! Don't be shy... Tophatter needs to have a day of reckoning. I have many backers already.

I believe most people have a very plausible grievance. So does my "Class Action Lawyer" Please just post a complaint online like this. I will monitor.

When we have 500+ PEOPLE IT IS A GO!! Paul E

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I dont like.

I didn't like: Practice of product substitution if you manage to win.

Comments

I used to sell antique coins on tophatter until they started charging me per post I was paying people to take my stuff lost thousands of dollars before I shut it down

to Anonymous #1623464

You can email me at timsworld9@gmail.com I'm a unhappy seller or was a seller anyway

Im in for a class action lawsuit , i have enough evidence to shut them down, i just dont have the means financially to go after them

I'm in said I was getting a drone worth $500. I got a broken piece of *** for $40.

I am in! I am not a buyer but a seller ..

you all think you got ripped off. Try being a legit seller on there (yes there are a few left after China took over). I had $600 in my payout acct a week ago. I am now down to $100 everyday they have robbed my payout account down to almost nothing.

I have asked for a full accounting on this.

No go. I am so pissed I am spitting nails.

I posted a review on this company a while back, and if this is still something that you are trying to put together, I'm absolutely in! Tophatter NEEDS to be shut down immediately!

Biggest scam on the Internet! The sooner, the better too; the longer you wait, the more money they're stealing from unwitting people:(

This company is a joke, I've purchased 5 things and not once have I gotten something that was the real deal, this place is a joke, they know they are scamming you because they let you keep the item, who gives a crap if im ordering something that is supposed to be legit then give me what i ordered. then they wanted me to send something back and i pay for it forget it im just down the money and have the most ugliest piece of jewelry ever.

I’m surprised this company still exists. I have over $200 worth of fraudulent charges on my card, thanks to this BS app. I’m glad trying to get a good deal on a comforter turned into my identity being stolen.

Yes I would be willing my items came Damaged and some make up was fake when it said it was real and it’s no hassle free returns they want me to pay for shipping back for there products