I have received some good items from sellers on tophatter, but not enough to Brag about!

MOST everything purchased on tophatter is junk.

If I went to the local dump in the area, I bet I can find tophatter junk there any day of the week. And, I can imagine, this junk is making its way to our landfills.

Tophatter is outright ridiculous about items not received. I can't contact sellers, only tophatter. Their story is always the same, "check your local post office because it was delivered." I even contacted them when some items I paid for, from different sellers, were delivered to another state. I asked them to check the tracking information, to see the state it was delivered to, never to an actual address, but just to another state, and to confirm my address! Hello!! I never received a response for any item at all, for these complaints.

I'm proud to say that I haven't been on tophatter for a very, very long time! I'm embarrassed to say, just this month, September 2018, I decided to give it a try.

- tophatter stopped buyers from being able to click on a sellers name, to check out other items they are selling, and preventing buyers from contacting sellers directly, for any reason! I see tophatter's shady practices continue, and they are getting worse.

- tophatter continues to flood the site mostly with sellers from China. SO MUCH FOR HAVING A CHANCE TO BUY FROM SELLERS IN THE U.S.A.!

- the site is always frozen.

tophatter won't get my business again!

Thank goodness, I was only dumb enough for only a few days, to give tophatter another try, this wonderful September in the U.S.A. where tophatter screwed our sellers!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments