Verified Reviewer

1.5

I purchased a phone that was supposed to be a very good phone,but I received a plastic peice of junk from China,that was missing the plug that goes into the outlet,it never worked,and it wasn't the phone I ordered!You gave me a $10.00 refund for return postage which it cost $ 13.36 for the cheapest delivery cost for me.To mail it and get a tracking number would cost over $ 88.00, and there was no way I was gonna pay almost as much as the phone cost to send it.So there's no tracking # but I have a receipt from Canada Post proving I sent it. So I guess I I don't have to tell you I'm a loyal money spending customer of yours,who knows alot of people in Canada who are customers also.What I'm trying to say is now I'm out the phone, the purchase price of item, and the cost of sending it.

At least you should give me a credit for what I spent,it the least you could do? I can send you a photo of the receipt,send me an email with a link so I can take a picture and send it to you. I want this resolved and quickly or you won't have my business and alot of other people's either!

I will be waiting to her from you soon and see what your gonna do for me? I'm already a registered customer and I need nothing but made up for this serious mishap,you should also screen you sellers alot better?

User's recommendation: Be careful of what you purchase,it's not always what it's made out to be.

Tophatter Pros: Mad as hell, Delivery of packages slow, I have had issues with quality and they took care of it.

Tophatter Cons: Waiting at least 60 days for delivery - if ever, High end sellers with reserve bids no longer 1dollar bid.

Comments

#1964083

I've contacted Tophatter this morning by email and told them about my review with you and I'm just waiting to hear back from them.If I don't receive a response within the next couple days making it up to me with a full refund,then I will turn to social media and write a real dozy of a review for Pissed Consumer.com

Tophatter Reviews