Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.8

Update by user May 18, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Only refunded me for one tablet out of 3.

Update by user May 18, 2021

Finally got a email back and they only reimbursed me for 1 tablet as a courtesy!! So I'm out of money for 2 other tablets that are garbage!!

They were suppose to be the 2021 Samsung tablets and they are garbage needless to saydont buy electronics from tophatter.. matter of fact everything from there is just like ordering from wish!!

Update by user May 10, 2021

Nothing has happened no email no nothing...I'm not surprised one bit theu still owe me for the other 2 tablets that were not new but in fact used!!! I almost never go on tophatter now as I find better deals for the same things else where ND also I would buy something and it said shipped everything and then get a notification that I was refunded im pretty sure it's because theu sold it for a higher price and didn't want to sell it for what I won..

also I can sat the knifes and Swords ice gotten are really nice but honestly I'm pretty much done with them and would like my money back and I'll even send there *** *** tablets back to them!!! Now I have 3 keyboards brand new for 7" tablets that are garbage!!!

Update by user Apr 26, 2021

So they refunded me for 1 tablet but not the other 2 they said it was a courtesy like are you serious a courtesy you sold me junk.. they have a buyer protection and in reality they have nothing to protect the buyer..

oh how about you buy something it says shipped then you get a notification that it was refunded and cancelled without your knowledge.or explanation why!! I've stopped using tophatter all together because of these issues and I advise for everyone else do not use them!!

Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2021

I tried to email 3 times and call ur customer service line and no response here is what the issue is: I bought a new tablet and it said new not refurbished not to mention it will charge then it will come on goes to a blue screen to load then turn off after 15 mins.. im so pissed becareful what you buy because I haven't been able to contact them regarding this.

The other stuff I have gotten was fine except 2 mini sized rugs that were supposed to be bigger..

so I won't buy anymore rugs and apparently tablets either!! We shall see what happens needless to say tophatter needs to screen the people that are selling things because now I have a paperweight and also 2 mini rugs..

Kimberly

User's recommendation: Becareful what you buy.

Tophatter Pros: Very good prices, Found what i wanted, Look of site, I have loved some of the jewelry i have bought, Massive things to bid on.

Tophatter Cons: No cusomer support, Being rippped off by ruby as well the same ways, Way smaller than shown, Turning my real money into points.

Comments