Featured Not resolved
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Won a bid for the car camcorder ($35.00).It came after (10) days.

Box appeared to be in good condition. It also included instructions and a micro USB charger. Read instructions, charged it and would not turn on. Re charged for 4 more hours and still would not power on.

Sent a request to seller, no response. Will try to resolve through Pay Pal. Not very happy!!!! I hope that the Federal Trade Commission shuts them down.

You should always stay with E Bay or Amazon. Should have known it was to good to be true. I am glad i did not pay with my credit card information. Shame on me and the Chinese people who make a living off of America..

I do not like TopHatter, they would not respond to me either. We need to shut down international trade to these idiotic countries who manufacture and sell *** to other countries.

Steven l.Hamrick Sr.

Review about: Camcorder.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Warren, Rhode Island, United States #1348901

I also purchased a dashcam from tophater.The product was used.

View screen comes on, then goes black.

Never received a reply from these bottom dweller.If you buy from these whacky people your crazy.