This latest item I have received Robotic Toy Dog came from China and the box is so crushed it looks like a truck ran over it.Now the site won't let me do anything on it, except look at my orders.

It won't let me contact customer service, rate my items or bid on other products. It is like I was blocked because I complained about getting an item that was listed as a name brand item but was a knock of dollar store item and I said it looked like the seller was using deceptive practices. I don't know what to do since I still have four more items coming from Tophatter. I have had 4 refunds of products that have either been damaged in shipping from China or not what they described.

Other items I have been very happy with.It is just a toss of the dice which is going to be a quality product.

Review about: Robotic Toy Dog.

I liked: Some products and sellers are legit, Loved the necklace i got from this company.

I didn't like: Poor packaging, Item not as described, Promoting brand name and sending knock offs, Taking forever to get product, No instructions with product or in different language.

3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $13
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Lexy007

Contact: katie@tophatter.com

ask her to forward your message to the proper department