3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This latest item I have received Robotic Toy Dog came from China and the box is so crushed it looks like a truck ran over it.Now the site won't let me do anything on it, except look at my orders.

It won't let me contact customer service, rate my items or bid on other products. It is like I was blocked because I complained about getting an item that was listed as a name brand item but was a knock of dollar store item and I said it looked like the seller was using deceptive practices. I don't know what to do since I still have four more items coming from Tophatter. I have had 4 refunds of products that have either been damaged in shipping from China or not what they described.

Other items I have been very happy with.It is just a toss of the dice which is going to be a quality product.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toy from Tophatter and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Tophatter to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor packaging, item not as described, promoting brand name and sending knock offs and taking forever to get product. Author liked the most some products and sellers are legit and loved the necklace i got from this company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tophatter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Olathe, Kansas, United States #1341704

I bought a adu bag and the sent it to the wrong address am pissed off and the seller is ZD and don't have no way to get a hold of him pissed off

Lexy007
Ferndale, Washington, United States #1235612

Contact: katie@tophatter.com

ask her to forward your message to the proper department