Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 22, 2020

Developed ? Now I’m being told item was delivered to my home n tracked by a last mile tracker.

So I don’t qualify for buyers protection! My post office has nothing from this company , I’ve asked for proof and I just got an email from them saying item will arrive in 3-5 days and but this email says it was supposedly delivered before that! I am now at a loss. This company is continually ripping me off.

And I still have ten items that are late. I’m tired of being pretty much called a liar and my post office is not appreciating it either. What do I need to do to get them to provide me with their proof that my post office accepted hips and delivered it. ?

I need some help here , this is so frustrating . So much for a quick n easy way to get gifts.

I’m recently disabled and I do surveys and everything I can on line to help get by n this company just is the worst. I’m

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2020

JuI have ordered 15 items. I received one .

They say my post office has 3 of them which they do not. I played the wheel game won points and used my own money got lucky and won a lot of $2 and $1 now Ive had sellers cancel as soon as I won for that low but come on its a chance they take . No one will answer my emails or chats. 15 items and some were ordered in august and were due in October but now I have to wait til December for a refund?

Telling me my post office signed for it, no they have not.

How can they get away with this . I wanted those things for gifts for Christmas but nope nothing but a huge headache and I would like some Answers!

User's recommendation: It’s a risk, be careful. As soon as I get my cash refunded I’m deleting the app.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Bidding.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Tophatter Cons: Delivery sucks, Canceled without reason, Does not reply to emails.

Comments