Verified Reviewer

1.6

I joined tophatter to have something to do because of covid. At frist it was great.

If you had a question or problem they were right there. There motto is we got your back, they don't. I have been trying to contact them about not having access to my account because of a stolen card. No response.

Then before l buy anything l read the description and something will show up and no way it matches what l thought l was buying. So you hit return instead of getting your money or a credit they want you to zend this ( junk ) back to china. And you still don't get your money back. I thought l was buying two fleeced lined blankets for a queen beds l got two pieces of thin cloth that wouldn't cover your legs 40 dollars worth.

No refund no contact. The more you contact them seems like your on the black ball list. Seems like l have to contact my attorney general and let him do the talking.

I am disabled have PTSD. How heartless can people be.

User's recommendation: Be very very careful. If you want junk go to the garbage can. If you don't want your money put it in the fire place and burn it.

Preferred solution: Respond to contacts and have a better return policy. Give a refund on one of the exact same thing and not the other in a matter of minutes.

Tophatter Pros: Fun bidding, Convienent.

Tophatter Cons: Want refund money to my card, Just about everything.

Comments