Verified Reviewer

1.8

Requested to return a tablet. Main reason for return you ask?

Well the serial number was 012345****abcdef. SERIOUSLY!! I was granted a return and a return label was provided. What a joke.

The tracking number provided was the same as the one used to send to me, so tracking it just shows DELIVERED (yea to my house)

And the date it was delivered to my home address. And return address on packing slip: (gotta love this one) DA GANG 191 Blair rd. Avenel NJ.07001. A VACANT BUILDING!!!

When I check on status of return it just shows the seller provided a return address to print out, and they are waiting to receive the item. On the same day I also shipped a package to Canada, They got it in 4 days. So $48+ later: no tablet, no contact, no refund.

And to top it off. They are not refunding the taxes I paid Wouldn't that be some type of tax fraud or something?

User's recommendation: Save your money and sanity no deals here, just a lot of scamming happening.

Tophatter Cons: Are cons, Con-artists, N some cheap quality items, Policy for return, Severe delivery issues.

Comments