Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 11, 2020

Customer service finally contacted me, after this review and acted quickly to remedy the problems, issuing a full refund. Other products on this site have been fine so, as they did solved the problem I feel confident to I use them again.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2020

I have bought six products from this site. Three were good but the other three were useless.

Earbuds were sent with an incompatible USB. A toy robot was sent without a remote control or any instructions and a soft toy which much smaller than shown and cheaply made. The robot company does not offer a return, stating its out of required date on the day of arrival. I have tried contacting customer service three times with no response.

They also have the cheek to say if you contact multiple times you will be put to the back of the cue!

What a shame this could be a good fun site if Tophatter gave a good service and actually did offer refunds as they state on their site. VERY DISAPPOINTING, SADLY FOR THESE REASONS I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

User's recommendation: It looks like you take your chances as to whether things work.

Tophatter Cons: Returning items is not good.

Comments