NO LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK TO THIS IS REALLY BAD.. I WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT MY REFUNDS.

THEY ARE NOT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT LIKE IT SAID. HOW LING IS THE REFUND TAKES.. I WILL NOT USE THIS SITE IF I DON'T GET A TOTAL REFUND. NEVER DELT WITH A COMPANY THAT DON'T WANT TO REFUND THE MONEY.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ITEMS YET. BUT I HOPE TO RETURN THE ITEMS I SHOULD OF GOT A REFUND ON.. AND I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURNING THESE ITEM.. BEWARE SIGNS SHOULD BE UP.

I READ YOUR POLICY OF RETURN SO I'M WONDERING WHY I HAVE NOT GOT MY RETURN. IT STATE YOU WILL GIVE US TOTAL REFUND SO WHERE IS IT?.FacepalmFacepalmAngry

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Customer Care.

Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Comments

#1960518

I'm going threw the same thing. I have oders that are past due.

Nope no refund. Order things that doesn't match the description at all just bought two blankets suppose to be fleece lined large enough for a queen. I flipped out l got two little throws that wouldn't cover your legs and are so thin you can see threw them spent almost 40 bucks. Sent for refund with pictures what do l ger Return to china.

To *** yoy say. Did it before No refund. I'm going to contact my attorney general. I'm disabled have PTSD they don't give a dame.

And after l posted this remark earlier they sent a email that said the more l contact them l go to the back of the line to be contacted. Another lie.the harder you push it's like theu punish you. No replys no refunds.

But remember they say they got our backs. Yea right a knife in the back

Tophatter Reviews