Verified Reviewer

1.5

First off every time I win something nice cheap they collect my money and day or so later cancel my orders happened 3 times so far. Secondly I have purchases for August 8th that is nice stuff and memory chips and a lock I bought out right still not even shipped I purchased the video camera because my house being broken in to.

I have no problem paying my bill why am I being jerked around on my purchases and NO I DONT WANT REFUNDS I WANT MY PRODUCTS I ORDERED in a timely manor please. Also where is the mens products such as clothing shoes and tools how about mixing stuff up a little not the same old same. Thanks hope to hear back soon I have 16 items waiting to be shipped. I have message from the app and you get the same bs every time.

I have been going to auctions all my life, has any one else noticed a item isnt getting a bid until you bid them all these bidders come up the run the price up on you. And watch the names see how many times they repeat the same name.

Just watch some times its like a computer generated bid to get the desired prices if not more.I'm not saying its all rigged but watch some time certain items it will reveal its self. Watch the cbd its small containers and not many in them.

User's recommendation: Certiain item yes great product but there is rip off company’s and product also the android tablet with key board I bought 4 I got my first one yesterday good buy I recommend it.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Tophatter Pros: Some products i ordered, Fraud.

Tophatter Cons: Long shipping time item came from china, Broken or damaged items, Seems like a computer generatedice run.

Comments