Verified Reviewer

4.0

Last night I ordered a lot it is addicting. This morning saw that some items didn't go through.

I remembered from the other day that happened so I switched accounts and it was ok. So I switched to am account i had 12000 in and I reordered to fix and the money came out but then a few minutes later it went back to cancelled I tried to order something else to see if maybe there was no stock of these items and it went through then was cancelled again later. Then this afternoon you put a request for me to pay for one of the watches it went through and stayed, so I ordered the rest of the watched total 3. I try to order the scale again but wouldn't give me an option.

So then I was browsing through and sure enough they all got cancelled again, and I was told I have to wait 24hrs to try again for too many cancellations. I never cancelled an order. I want the three watches at the price I got them and the jewelry scale.

I am not pissed funny name for this just want the things I ordered at the prices I auctioned on. Please help thank you.

User's recommendation: just want to know why I will try again tomorrow afternoon.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Tophatter Pros: Fun exciting addicting, Quick auctios.

Tophatter Cons: No direct access for help, Month just to ship, Canceled without reason.

Comments