Verified Reviewer

I am LIVID! HALF of my orders from this company apparently are being shipped to an old address.

The items will not be forwarded TO MY CORRECT ADDRESS!!!! TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, I CAN'T GET A HOLD OF A SINGLE LIVE PERSON!!! THIS IS their ERROR NOT MINE!! I HAVE NOT LIVED AT THE old ADDRESS FOR OVER A YEAR.

MY FIRST ORDER CAME TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS SO WHY THE WOULD I THINK THAT HALF OF MY ORDERS WOULD BE SENT TO A PLACE WHERE I SUSPECT THE PEOPLE WILL KEEP THE ITEMS EVEN IF IT IS ILLEGAL. I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY ITEMS RESENT TO THE NEW ADDRESS! TOPHATTER, I feel my trust in your company has been compromised. I would appreciate a phone call or a very prompted reply in some form.

I live on a fixed income. I can't afford to spend money on merchandise that I will NEVER see.

Donna P

User's recommendation: Not at this point, at all. No.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Tophatter Pros: Non right now.

Tophatter Cons: Wont let you contact them or send you the correct item.

Comments

#1949650

I have the same problem with them and they do not do anything to correct the problem. I have 6 orders shipped to the wrong address and no response from them. They have a internal problem going on and your information can be hacked don't deal with them.

Tophatter Reviews