New Caney, Texas

I bought about 12 items since last month, everything was fine, until I did not receive a pair of earrings $25.00 dollars cost. I let them know about it, and they only told that The tracking number showed the item were delivered and if I had questions regarding the delivery, please contact USPS.

I bought the items to Tophatter not to USPS, I do not understand why I have to take care of the problem in stead tophatter.

I am really disappointed about what happened with my order, Because I did not receive the most beautiful and expensive one.

Please be sure about them.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tophatter and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tophatter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tophatter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments