I bought about 12 items since last month, everything was fine, until I did not receive a pair of earrings $25.00 dollars cost. I let them know about it, and they only told that The tracking number showed the item were delivered and if I had questions regarding the delivery, please contact USPS.
I bought the items to Tophatter not to USPS, I do not understand why I have to take care of the problem in stead tophatter.
I am really disappointed about what happened with my order, Because I did not receive the most beautiful and expensive one.
Please be sure about them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken. I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet. I am very..."
- "I won an auction for a car essential oil diffuser. Shortly after paying for the item I received an email idicating that they had received my payment and the item..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Suddenlink offers internet throughout much of NE Harris County. In Kingwood, which has upper middle class to very wealthy residents, they offer speeds over 150Mps. In Huffman, which is more middle..."
- "Had cool sculpting and it was a complete waste of money. The girl that took the pics said, "we told you it would be 25% reduction." Needless to say I'm..."