I ordered an item in may, it was supposed to be delivered by June 25the. It never arrived.

I have contacted customer service repeatedly, even asking to hear from a supervisor and have been met with complete radio silence. I need this resolved asap. I can deal with an item being late as long as I'm kept in the loop. I cannot handle my customer service requests being completely ignored.

If this persists, not only will I request a full refund, but I will no longer do business with you, and I will very possibly report to the bbb, or any other entity i can file a complaint with. I believe that if I pay for somthing online with my debit card and do not recieve the service or item that can constitute as credit card fraud. I would be more than willing to report this if I continue to recieve radio silence. I do not prefer this route of resolution however.

If your people are willing to resolve this amicably, I would appreciate it. If not I will do what is neccisary. Please contact me asap. My phone is 512985****.

If I do not hear back by next week Friday, I will be left with no alternative but to implement the steps listed above. The choice is yours. I will inforce my rights. I usually am not this hostile.

However, I do not appreciate my requests for, assistance to be ignored. If someone would have contacted me to at least let me know that they were looking into the issue with my delivery as appose to ignoring me I wouldnt be so agitated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments