2K views
1.8
Turnaround Time

I'm reading so many complaints on Pissed Consumer from people who have had problems with Tophatter. There is an easy solution to insure that they are not cheated.

Simply charge the order to your credit card (Visa or MasterCharge) and if you don't receive the item or it is not what you ordered, simply "Dispute" Tophatter's charge and let Tophatter fight the credit card company. Never ever charge the purchase directly to your checking or bank account. Visa and MasterCharge will always cooperate in getting you a refund if you have a legitimate reason for the refund.

They are also eager to put scam artists out of business. They suffer tremendous losses each year from scam artists.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Too many complaints.

Comments

I won a bid on a cell phone and wireless charger. I received only the charger.

I tried to call a few times without success, no one ever answered and no return call option.

I guess I was taken for a bunch of money. Tophatter is scam.

Items sell for $1.99 elsewhere, but Top Hatter tricks you, because you know nothing about the product, and don't have time to check, and starts them at $9.99, which they are not worth!

Do not use Tophatter, total scam! If you happen to get a good deal on something, they simply don't ship it and refund your money. The stuff you do receive is of poor quality and can be bought for the same price anywhere.

I have 11 items that they said refunded but was not, I have contacted them through a customer service and I am getting the run around and now, I cannot use my Tophatter app. ????

Top Hatter is a scam!

Dollar Starter, associated with Top Hatter, is a scam!

Do not order from Wish as they are a scam, too.

Shop at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store.