3.7

Update by user Jul 13, 2020

EVEN WHEN I TRY TO FILL OUT A QUESTION/ANSWER THERE IS A LIMIT TO WHAT I CAN SAY.I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO CHECK MY BUYING HISTORY AND CHECK HOW MANY ITEMS I AM STILL WAITING ON DELIVERY AND HOW MANY ITEMS DECLARED THAT THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED.PROOF OF DELIVERY MUST.MUST BE SHOWN TO PROVE IT WAS DELIVERED. I AM 78 YEARS OF AGE.I LIVE ON MY OWN IN THE COUNTRY.I LOVE BUYING ON TOP HATTER.IF YOU CHECK YOU WILL SEE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM KILDARE TOWN WHERE I AM FROM USE THE WEBSITE.

WE MEET ON A SUNDAY NIGHT IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY CENTRE TO PLAY BINGO.. REGARDS.

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO BUY ON TOP HATTER.. PEADAR BYRNE

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2020

I HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF EURO BUYING ON TOP HATTER.SOME HAVE REFUNDED BUT A LOT OF OTHER ITEMS NEVER ARRIVED.ITEMS I BOUGHT FROM AS FAR BACK AS MARCH TO PRESENT DAY HAVE NOT ARRIVED.IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN ON YOUR QUESTION AND ANSWER.

User's recommendation: THE PHOTOS OF SOME ITEMS ARE VERY,VERY MISLEADING.

Preferred solution: IF A COMPANY DOES NOT FULL FILL THEIR AGREEMENT BY SENDING THE ITEM THAT WAS PURCHESED IN TIME.THEN A FULL REFUND SHOULD BE MADE.IF A CUSTOMER MAKES A LOT OF COMPLAINTS THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT BE THREATENED WITH EXPULSION FROM TOPHATTER I RECIEVED A LATE.

Tophatter Pros: It is possible for to buy a item that is much cheaper than, I like your site very much.

Tophatter Cons: Description should be added so the photo explains all, Trouble finding address to send the merchandise back to you.

Comments