Verified Reviewer

2.4

im done with this emailing *** all i read is the same stupid "stock" message excuses over an over and over!!! I WANT TO SPEAK TO AN ACTUAL PERSON!!!

i have also contacted the FTC, FCC, BBB n my attorney! i paid for many items i WON!! ive won 75 items...! you told me in one of these stupid emails, that buyers have FIVE days to SHIP ITEMS!!...NOT JUST PRINT A LABEL!!

that was a flat out lie!! 24 days to send items to carriers is insane!!! ive let my attorney n the FTC know that you provide no valid phone number to speak with anyone...nor are we allowed to speak to the sellers!! what the *** is "anonymous" about online auction selling????!!!

ive also let them know that your OWN shipping confirmation states waiting 24-48hrs for tracking updates! HUGE difference between 48hrs n 24 days!!! im done with your excuses!! i joined here back in 2014 n bought a few things...and i received them appropriately...whats happened to you??

I WANT MY ITEMS SHIPPED!!!!!!! do you understand??!!! china is back to work...so there are no more delays!! why dont you at least PRETEND to care about your buyers!!

out of all the things u say i can do at "pissed consumer.com"...you forgot one...i can sue!!!! the second i WON my items and paid, the incompetent seller and i were involved in a legally binding agreement! and YOU..instead of contacting your worthless sellers...you protect them n lie to us consumers!...shame on you! meanwhile sitting there counting the freakin money youve made off me n all these other suckers!!

and btw, i now know that many of ur items are from WISH!! == fake or bad quality! ive had to order the exact same THREE items a SECOND TIME from other sellers...in hopes they will actually ship them!! and they have!!..imagine that!!!

but u owe me 3 refunds for items i paid for 2/26, 2/27 n 3/1 !!!! THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! and how about you adhere to your own policies??!!

wow what a novel *** idea!!!!! SEVENTY FIVE ITEMS WON IN THE PAST MONTH N A HALF...N YOU STILL DONT GIVE A *** and to think i used to think quite highly of tophatter...now you just suck!!!

User's recommendation: dont buy unless u have 4-6mos to wait!!

Preferred solution: refund of the 2 items ONLY, that i paid for Feb.26 n 28!.

Tophatter Pros: Easy n fun.

Tophatter Cons: Month just to ship, N some cheap quality items.

Comments