Update by user Nov 10, 2020

On top of undelivered orders I have multiple jewelry and clothing itemw I purchased that arent even showing up on my order forms! But have been taken off my debit card

Update by user Nov 10, 2020

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2020

Ive ordered about 200 dollars of their merchandise in 5 days. The website is saying most items have been delivered...

About 12 items. Or they havent been shipped yet. They had no problem taking my money off my debit card for purchases, but when I call to dispute delivery if these Christmas gifts to me, they have a fake line set up for CONTACT US calls. Also, 4 of my items are not even showing up on my order form...

But were instantly deducted from my card. I'm going to call the BBB in the am and suit might just follow. I'm a single mom raising 3 boys on the lowest disability the SSI provides and I feel violated like ive been robbed. And now my son's 2ont get simple things they wanted for Christmas and I'm at a loss if my money.

This stress alone has put a spike in my blood sugar. How disgraceful it has me in tears!

User's recommendation: Do not order from this site it's a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Tophatter Pros: Prices.

Tophatter Cons: Fake company, Delivery, No contact phone number so you can not complain.

Comments