Verified Reviewer

Tophatter support hip I have left numerous messages today I noticed the system says my package has arrive. But Ian here Ive been home all day as I waited for months to receive something I never gotten.

I noticed on my app it was asking for to rate about a delivery I never received or gotten. Now where is my oversized packages umbrella at someone must be kidding me right due ive been home all day. So when I read it was asking me to read about it I never received someone else receive. Also has I could actually not believe well Ive been waiting for months for this package.

It would be totally impossible for anyone else to receive anything I live alone my kids are grown, as well as my grandkids. So please be sure I get a complete refund are resend it to the post office for pickup with an notice slip attached on door for replacement.

User's recommendation: I would warn you not to haven’t received anything it was oversize delivery that should’ve been left inside the Postal office for me to personally pickup since I live alone but still never left home.

Location: Buffalo, New York