Turnaround Time

I HAVE LOST MONEY THEY HAVE SAID REFUND AND NO MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AFTER 3 WEEKS IN SHIPPING THE PACKAGE SAID DELIVERED AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TWICE SO FAR I HAVE LOST 50.00 TOTAL AND I WILL NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND TOPHATTER NO CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ONLY EMAIL AND THEY HAVE TOLD IF IT STATES IT IS DELIVERED THEN THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO AND OUR RECORDS SHOW MONEY WAS REFUNDED I SAY YOUR RECORDS ARE WRONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KN OW TO LIE AND STEAL GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER TOPPHATTER CALLING BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND ATTORNEY GENERAL

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Canceled my orders for no reason, Owe me money that my bank never received, Lost 2 packages, Tophatter said if it is maked delivered not our problem, No contact phone number so you can not complain.

Comments

This is Chinese knock off junk. Read descriptions before you buy. You are making these A**wipes wealthy but buying pure junk The shipping alone makes them a profit.

{{redacted}}

#1420816

Notice that ever comment that says they respond 100% to BBB is posted by anonymous

#1419874

Tophatter respond to every single comment made on the Better Business Bureau website.

I just checked the BBB website. Tophatter responds to every complaint made on the BBB website.

It is also the only place with the authority to shut them down. If they are doing bad business, please file a complain.