Turnaround Time

So this is what I sent to TOPHATTER: "Really? Well now my family's orders are trickling in and it's so embarrassing, after the crap I had gotten in.

While I waited for my first item to arrive, I bragged to my family about my good fortune with TOPHATTER. This item just arrived today and it's a 100% scam and false advertising.. I could stack up 10 of these clad bars and barely scrape together a value of $5.00 . This is crap on top of crap metal.

Do I really have to pay and spend my time shipping thus *** to you? Scam. counterfeit." I want to take legal action against this seller Claudia Keppinger. This *** actually listed the value at $499.00 I despise trash like her.

I'm going to post to every social media outlet I can. I will be contacting the USPS because this is mail fraud also.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bullion.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2017.

Comments

rich08820_57

Not only mail fraud, its also wire fraud and Tophatter is a co-conspirator

OK so I just got my first stuff in from Tophatter and I ordered a bout two parcels of US anti-currency and it came all that was shoved into a bag together no protective cases on it like it was described and on the side of each coin is the word COPY what the actual *** like really you *** rip off *** my dad is. A lawyer I'm gonna sue your *** for Misrepresentation and fraudulent sales

Jimfurr1
to Robertlee8121 #1379742

make it a class action suit many will join and more money to be made by Dad