Featured Not resolved
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 13

Not resolved!

Original review posted by user Aug 13

First I attempted to get a refund for a damaged item.It arrived with damage to the packing and item.

Seems that it was due to poor packing. I included pictures of the item and package. They had no problem in promising to refund with the stipulation that I pay for the shipping with a tracking number. I explained that I would not pay for shipping again and that they could plainly seenthe damage in the pictures I had sent them.

They could easily send a prepaid shipping label. They continued to not acknowledge my request. This is not the first time I have been disappointed. I have been shopping with tophatter for two months.

I have lost my patience with the multiple issues with poorly packed, cheap quality of the items and the misrepresentation of items original cost.

I AM FED UP!please share this and any other truth telling reviews on social media to warn other potential customers

Review about: Binoculars.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

My hopes are that no one else will be treated this unethical way with tophatter.Too many items show up broken or damaged or not at all.

Customer service return policy of item return and buyer responsibility to pay there own shipping on items that are damaged is very unfair with the amount of damaged or broken items received based on my experience.Buyer beware!