1.2

I, too just purchased a counterfeit fragrance from MN Watches on Tophatter site. I purchased a product named Dior Joy.

I was able to take the perfume product I had purchased from MN Watches on Tophatter to my local Dior counter at the mall and I compared the counterfeit bottle of Dior Joy to an authentic bottle of Dior Joy and found a ton of discrepancies on the text of the counterfeit bottle vs the authentic bottle. The color of the product was even very different. Authentic bottle of Dior Joy was a light pink and counterfeit bottle of Dior Joy was a darker pink, almost a red color.

I made a complaint to tophatter about the counterfeit perfume on my review page on the Tophatter site and have not heard back as of yet. I will try to update this review and post if and when I hear back from Tophatter customer service.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE! MN WATCHES ON TOPHATTER SITE HAS COUNTERFEIT FRAGRANCES FOR SALE.

Comments