1.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 09

Tophatter issued an immediate refund once I gave them knowledge of my complaining/review # throughout Pissed Consumer Website. I am awaiting refunded payment to be cleared. Thank You, Pissed Consumer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Original review posted by user Aug 08

Be advised that Tophatter Customer Support are for the Seller and themselves and not for the Customer. If you request a refund from and item that shows preparing to ship for 20 days and on going and order doesn’t show item have been shipped, in all fairness Tophatter should give you a refund because the Seller did not complied with order time delivery and that’s the reason you buy the product in first place because as a Customer you expect delivery time that is shown by Seller.

In my case my order Shipping Carrier is China EMS/ E-Packet on which tracking number shows that is pending, meaning label was created but Carrier is not in possession of item/package. If Carrier was in possession of item/package, it will show on tracking number as well as to traveling places including dates and delivery date. Tophatter/Seller declined my refund request with the pretext that item is on the way and sometimes tracking doesn’t show any information, if I don’t receive item within 60 days then a refund will be issued. Here is the double standard, Tophatter, will not refund you if you order an item and tracking number shows delivered as they are not responsible for lost or misplaced packages from Postal Office.

However, my package doesn’t show that it’s been shipped and should of been delivered by now { August 01, 2018 } but Tophatter/Seller doesn’t want to be responsible and issue a refund knowing that there is no tracking information as to the whereabouts of package, but Tophatter/Seller are saying package is on the way, REALLY!!! ??? WHERE IS THE PACKAGE??? They don’t know because they don’t have any proof to provide to me the package have been shipped.

By the way China EMS/E-Packet, is a good Carrier and I never had a problem with them they always show on tracking when labeled, when package is on their possession, dates, places, and delivery date. Also, my packages are delivered between 12 to 15 days and lates 20 days.

The problem here is, the Seller created a labeling tracking number, but have not shipped the package and a Tophatter/ Seller, are refusing responsibility by not giving me a refund with the pretext that a refund will be issued within 60 days if I don’t receive package. They know I am not going to receive the package, why all the wait ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Quality and delivery, Not getting refunded when there is merit.

Comments