2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

I spent a couple hundred dollars on Tophatter.I'm bought the stuff at pretty good prices and was going to resell them at my business.

After I started getting these rings and necklaces I noticed that they were not as they were pictured on the bidding site. The chains were not sterling silver because sterling silver would not attach itself to a magnet they were silver plated over metal. They were not authentic. The rings were pretty but they appear to be more like $.25 bubblegum machine products.

I returned $120 worth of chains, rings postage paid and other merchandise that we're not authentic. The shipping on these products are ridiculous, example a 1932 penny sold for $2 and the shipping was six dollars, the MSRP is 500 times more than the product originally cost anywhere else. I bought a insect repellent device that you plug into the wall. The next morning I saw a cockroach sitting on top of it when I turned on the kitchen light.

I contacted Tophatter and asked them for a postage paid refund because the product did not do as it's saying it would. Tophatter sent me an email telling me I could send the product back to the seller. It cost three dollars shipping to get the product and probably another four or five to send it back to them which would be more than the product cost to begin with. I asked Top hatter that since the device was defective why the seller would not pay the return postage.

I was informed by Tophatter that I would have to pay the return postage on the product because I had too many returns. I informed top hatter that any future shipments would be returned to the seller unopened forcing the seller to givie me my money back for each product, maybe minus the shipping but at least I wouldn't have to pay return shipping to them. So basically people don't trust top hatter they are a fraud, their satisfaction guarantee is a lie, the MSRP on each item is 500 to 1000 times more than what it's worth, the shipping cost is outrageous. The jewelry especially looks more like $.25 bubblegum machine products.

Top hatter which is affiliated to a Chinese company most likely in China has people that bid against you forcing the bid Higher on each product. If the bit on the item has a low bid these people jump in and start raising the price bid and against you and you don't know it.

When the bid gets to a certain point that person no longer bids on it and you're stuck with it.There rip off people don't fall for the trick

Review about: Tophatter Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality, not as described, pricing, shipping, bad customer service, defective .

I liked: Watch, Waterproof camera.

I didn't like: Cheap bubblegum machine jewelry.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Morganfield, Kentucky, United States #1350996

Tophatter would not address my issue except to send me an email stating since I had too many returns they would not pay return postage for 4 defective items. I contacted Pay Pal to file a complaint. If they agree Tophatter will pay the return postage and give me a complete refund for the defective items