TOPHATTER CHINESE CROOKS WILL TRY TO CHEAT YOU. SO ALWAYS USE PAYPAL.

My wife and I ordered many items from Tophatter, they all came two months later on a boat from China. All of the items were very poor quality, many without instructions, and some of the items arrived broken upon delivery. When I tried to return these items that arrived broken/defective Tophatter representative (Michael J.) told me that I had to pay for the four items to be shipped back to China and to make sure those four items were shipped separately and that all four items had four tracking numbers.

I refused, Tophatter shipped these items that arrived defective and Tophatter should never have shipped them to me, also their Buyer Protection Policy states that they give a full refund, their Buyer Protection Policy never states that the customer has to pay for return shipping. Below is the email that Tophatter (Michael J) sent me and a copy of Tophatter’s sham of a Buyer Protection Policy that is just a lie.

Review about: Tophatter Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tophatter has gone down hill in the last year and half. All they sell is junk items.

Ever since they started the $1.00 bids all the really good quality items went somewhere else because they were not making any profit. I just see the same items being sold day after day and it's mostly junk.