I bid every items amounting to $300.00 (estimate) bidding.When I received all the items, mostly was shipped from China, I did not expect that these awful items are bad and not the one I was thinking of.

Ex,I bid on the microphone and when i received it, it was very small, only for the kid. I stopped opening all the items. I tried to shipped it back & it says that you have to ship right away. I will call the FBI on this for FRAUD.

and I will call my credit cards company to reverse the charges. Let them sue me and I will file a complaint. People, please do not trust this Tophatter website. This is a SCAM.

Ex of this item is the earrings. I received it, thinking that I can wear it. This is very small & only for baby. There's one I received & I don't know what is that for.

I wish I can take pictures for all items. I bid for pressure cooker & i didn't received it. I will match all the items. All these items are small, fit for a child plaything.

Next time, I will picture it & send it to this website.I just didn't know that you can add a photo.

Review about: Tophatter Microphone Bidding.

Reason of review: upset. want full refund.

I didn't like: Upset, Dissapointed.

Comments