Ordered a Hello Kitty watch for DGD for Xmas, then realized her sister would want one, so I ordered another (both by bids-1 for $10 & 1 for $13).The one for $13 arrived in less than 2 weeks.

I had ordered the 2nd one 5 days after the 1st one. The 2nd one was to be delivered on Dec. 23rd. It didn't come and not for New Years Day and now it is the middle of January and I have been given a refund.

They are still putting it up for bid. Why wasn't I just have been sent another? I tried to get another on bid twice but lost both times. Looked a lot for it to be offered again but couldn't watch that site all day.

I finally bought it from a different vendor for less than the other vendor, Pei. Waiting for this one to arrive. Two little girls still waiting for their special Christmas presents. Maybe Valentines Day.

This order was from the browse page where you can buy it directly. Pei charges or Tophatter charges $25 and $32 for this watch plus shipping. I can buy it at the PX for $25 and no shipping. I am sick and bed bound, so I was relying on the Internet to get prezzies at a low price.

I've had 6 cancers, 7 rounds of chemo, 3 rounds of radiation and a year ago a bone marrow transplant. I haven't recovered yet because of all that I've gone through. It could take another year. You can understand my frustration with all the **** I've taken from Tophatter.

I highly recommend Zulily. Great customer service, quality products, never been displeased. Very understanding when I have messed up (easy to do with chemo brain).

I could talk to a real person!So nice to be able to have someone hear about your problem.

Review about: Tophatter Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments