2.3
Turnaround Time

For Christmas, I ordered, for my girlfriend, a backup monitor kit. When this kit arrived, over a month after ordering and within days of Christmas, it was obvious that this packaging was not meant to have a monitor with it!

The package was not big enough to have this 5" monitor within. I DID get the wires but these are no good without a monitor. I DID get a refund for this and a couple of other items I had problems with. Their "Medium" ladies size was small enough for my 5 year old Niece.

It even had a tag in it with an "M" for medium but WAYYY too small for a medium. I DID get a refund. I also bought an aluminum flexible charger for an I-phone. Cute little thing with a hand shape holding your phone while it charges.

Problems, cannot hold phone sideways at all without falling out of the "hand", It is too weak to even hold the phone in the upright position, AFTER I had to modify (cut) the phone's case in order to make the connection. I didn't even try to get a refund. I bought a "Sports Cam, Go-Pro with a 30M waterproof housing". I got the housing, NO CAMERA!!!

This just happened today and we will see if I get a refund for this.

Everything is cheap made, their MSRP is outlandish compared to what you actually recieve. I will never recommend to anyone!

Review about: Gopro Action Camera.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Some items if they would be what is pictured.

I didn't like: Time to get items, Quality of items, Not getting all that was advertised.

Comments