Merchant did not send item and tophatter will not respond

User's recommendation: I will not use again.

Comments

#1950987

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE, I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY CREDIT CARD, THEY WHERE REAL FAST IN TAKING MY MONEY TO START UP A SECURED CREDIT CARD, (THATS MY MONEY ANYWAYS), AND I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 10 BUSINESS DAYS, WELL ON THE 15TH BUSINESS DAY I CALL BACK, THEY ASK ME ALL KINDS OF SECURITY QUESTIONS , IT WAS A JOKE , THEN AFTER 2 HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM, SHE TELLS ME SHES GOING TO MAIL OUT MY FARD FINALLY. ANOTHER 10 DAYS GO BY.

I CALL AGAIN AND THEY CANT FIND ME , THEY STILL HAVE THE WRONG ADDRESS , ITS A LONG STORY,,,, SO NOW THE GUY FINALLY PUTS IN THE RIGHT ADDRESS SO HE SAYS, BECAUSE THE LAST 2 TIMES I HAVE THEM MY CORRECT AND CURRENT ADDRESS, NOW HES TELLING ME TO WAIT ANOTHER 10 BUSINESS DAYS , IM GOING ON VACATION IN 10 DAYS , THIS IS A PROBLEM.

I SIGNED UP A MONTH AGO AND NO CARD , YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE THE CLASS AND THE DECENTSY TO OVERNIGHT MY CARD, THIS CREDIT CARD COMPNAY BETTER HAVE MY CARD BEFORE I GO ON VACATION . REDICULOUS ,,,

Tophatter Reviews