Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas
Yes..My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop...
and this my 4 complaint to your site, I was scammed put of $250 I never got my product... on the deceription it read contact them directly with the txt# or watsupapp Skype or there e-mail themobileshoprepresentative @gmail. com... We'll I txt the number asking about wat need to be done to purchase the phone because it was for my daughters birthday...
The individual txt me saying they need my info then make payment to them with money gram... So I sent the money gram I still have my e-mail showing when and it was picked up.. So the indivausl called to me everything went through and my phone be sent out and I'd receive it in 3-5 days... I never did nor did I receive my tracking number so I e-mailed them txt the seller then was told my item was on hold to custom because I needed to send $100 to have it shipped I refused to send anymore money when in the description didn't read that...
This point I felt scammed so I requested my refund back... They refused at first til I said I'd report them... So. they told me they send my money through paypal card, witch I ask why I couldn't get my money back the same way I sent it to the seller witch was money gram it also was a individual name the money gram was put in saying he eas a rep.
that worked for themobileshop... We'll come to find out they made a acct. E-mail in my name LavinyaGalarza446@gmail. com and had paypal send me a bizzness debit card..
I called paypal yesterday 8-13-16 I was told that they didn't want be apart of this that I been scammed that it was against there poilicey for this seller to make a acct e-mail in my name link to a paypal bizzness card that there was no refund on it and paypal blocked it because it's a card that money goes directly into that's limited.. That themobileshop is a scam and there useing paypal to cover them to make it seemed like they refunded my money and they haven't.. That I was actually talking to a person through e-mail not a bizzness... I have all the txt..
Converction and e-mail still... I can screen shot everything... If needed to prove.. Anyway the seller in email telling me they sent payment on the card so they can't pay me twice...
I never received my refund u can't get paid twice if it never was sent and paypal block the card because they beleave to be a scam...
Now can someone get bk to me there poor sellers rating 0...I just want my money bk...Pissed custmer..
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I put my correct address 102 and when it came for me to check my order and info, my address was wrong and there was know way I could correct..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "The IRS send my tax refund to my account and i called today at 06:43 p.m. and i gave my account number to verify if my refund was there and..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online. I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small! I..."