2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have had several issues with this company.1st--Many times when you order things from this company, it will say one delivery date when you win the item and somewhere down the road the date changes, usually those are items that are coming from another country.

With that said you can wait well over a month for these things so if you were expecting an order as a gift on a specific day...better make sure you order 6 months in advance! I have also ordered a couple of things that are supposed to come with something else and when received, the bonus item is not there, and when you look at it again because you swore it came with it, the bonus item is gone and you are told that item was never there. So learn to take pics of your order. I have not been using this sight very long, but when I first started bidding on there, I thought it was great.

They do have a lot of things you can get for a good price. Why I feel degraded is because some of the rules of this company are absolutely ridiculous!!! I have ordered many things from them but have also cancelled some things. If they feel you have cancelled or returned too many things they ban you from bidding on their site, which is what has happened to me.

You can buy things for full price to redeem yourself. I feel degraded after all the business I have done with them and paid for (they have always gotten their money) and I have been banned from bidding on their site? Poor business practices as far as I am concerned. Who would want to be a good customer, always pay them, buy tons of stuff from them and because you cancel something or return it you get punished for doing so?

I have never heard of something so absurd in my life!!!! Oh, and their smart watches....be leery of those as well as other things I am sure but the smart watches don't always come with instructions and many times the companies are from retailers that are small businesses and there is no feasible way of getting in contact with them to get instructions and apparently Tophatter does not want to assist you with getting them either. And funny how they can't find a way of doing so either. Again, poor business practices.

It really is a shame because they really do have some cool stuff!!!They have lost my business!!!!!

Review about: Tophatter Bidding.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my rights and stop using that tactic to everyone!!!!.

I liked: Bidding on some cool items.

I didn't like: Policies.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments