Tophatter Contact Information

• (888) 502-5501

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

00:32 AVG CALL DURATION
1% ISSUE RESOLVED

Customers Contact Tophatter to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Did not received my order as promised”
  • “Wrong item was sent to me”
  • “Extremely late deliveries on 4 payments”

Account:

• “My account was cancelled”
  • “I want to unlock my account”
  • “Cant log in”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Order cancelled but I have credit for it”
  • “Canceled orders”
  • “I want to cancel an order”

Refund:

• “Have not recoeved my refund yet that i returned last month and”
  • “I dont understand your refund policy that i was vharged for but canceled before shipping could occur”
  • “Many bluetooth wireless i have ordered. Every single o e was defective. Recently ordered got a refund. You should not alliw China to sell unless it works 100%”

Cards:

• “Ordered an item and does not even show in my history of order history and have not received the item. Money was withdrawn off of my bank card on in October.”
  • “I have a new bank card I'm tying to pay for my BRACELET”
  • “You need to make my card work.”

Payments and Charges:

• “I won a bid but am not able to update my billing address”
  • “Was doubled charged for an item. Want to cancel”
  • “Sent multiple items not ordered and overcharged on my debit card”

Return/ Replace:

• “I have not received any of my orders they need to be sent to p.o.box 293 Alabaster Al. 35007 the 739 old hwy. 31 is my physical address. Please change addresses too the p.o.Box 293. Thank you”
  • “Return shipping label”
  • “I was trying to tell someone my item was missing parts so maybe I could be sent missing items instead it's telling me money will be returned in 5 to 7 business days I just wanted missing parts”

Request for Information:

• “Because my 2 year old picked up my phone and there was an accidental bid now I am suspended from ordering how do I fix this”
  • “The seller refuse to update my address after requested 5 times before shipment now my item will go to an old address”
  • “I want to talk about autentificacuok prodict”

Product/ Service:

• “I placed an order and paid for the the item but it’s not on my order list”
  • “I had just place a order about 20 minutes ago and with my card and then I cancel it because I was just trying to see how it work thats not what i want i want my money bk on my card please”
  • “I have not received my order as of yet, It was suppose to be here on the 18th of this month..?”

Staff:

• “I need customer service”
  • “I have not received one of my orders that you keep saying that I have received and I would like to talk to customer service”
  • “New to Service”

Website/ Application:

• “Problems with website cant contact customer support via site”
  • “Website will not allow me to unsubsribe.next complaint will be to BBB and then FTC”
  • “Several problems with merchandise and action website”

Other:

• “Check out after winning bid”
  • “The things I ordered are not what you said they are they are rubbish”
  • “Says package came but did not”

Tophatter Rating Stats

2.2 out of 5 stars
based on 1509 reviews

Rating stats

About Tophatter

Top 5 Likes about Tophatter

Some products and sellers are legit, Bidding, I got some pretty jewelry from some sellers at a good price, Wide variety of products, Variety

Top 5 Dislikes about Tophatter

Customer service, Dont answer emails regarding issues, This company does not live up to what say that will do, Paying for something and not receiving it, Item not as described

Summary

Tophatter is an online auction marketplace. The company was founded by Ashvin Kumar in January 2011. Its headquarters is based in Palo Alto, California, USA. Tophatter conducts Internet auctions every day. The company offers Tophatter mobile application. Live auction can be used to buy or sell the following products: collectibles, electronics, jewelry, fashion, and accessories. The Tophatter platform helps buyers and sellers to chat, interact, and conclude transactions. The live auction is available worldwide. Tophatter allows returns within 7 calendar days from the delivery date.

Tophatter reviews and complaints

VISADiscoverPayPalMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Tophatter Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.